This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
How many of us can relate to LOVING ribs, but not wanting to take the time to have them cook for hours until they are super tender? I’m raising my hand up high! Scott and I got a Farberware 6 Qt Digital Pressure Cooker for Christmas (Thanks to the in-laws!) and it has literally changed the way we do dinner. We will probably never slow-cook ribs again! Here is our recipe for easy pressure cooker boneless ribs!
What You Need:
- 6-18 individual boneless pork ribs
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 or 2 bottles of Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce (sauce amount depends on how many ribs you’ve chosen to make)
- Pressure Cooker (Here’s Ours)
- 1/2 cup of Water
- First, completely thaw your boneless ribs.
- Put your pressure cooker on the sear setting and sear all edges on as many ribs as you’ve chosen. ** If your pressure cooker doesn’t have a sear setting, turn it on High to achieve this.
- Cover your ribs completely in barbecue sauce. Toss them all to cover all sides.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the pressure cooker.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Press the Chicken Button on the pressure cooker.
- Press Set Timer button, adjust it to 12 minutes, then press Start.
- Once the pressure cooker is finished, remove the ribs and thicken sauce if desired (by adding 3 tsp of Corn Starch and stirring for approximately 1-2 minutes). Then put the extra sauce in a bowl and use as necessary while eating.
- Enjoy your super delicious and easy pressure cooker boneless ribs!
If you’re looking for more of my recipes, click here >H3’s Recipes< !